Thursday, November 5, 2009

Poetry Slam-The Perfect Friend

It's hard to find a friend so patient, kind, and true.
It's hard to put someone dear and close to you.
But in you i found a true friend indeed,
a guy of good thought, word, and creed.
You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you also make me cry,
but I know that you will be the one, right there, to dry my eye.
You always know how to bring joy when there's pain,
even when the day begins to bring rain.
I never thought you'd be in my life,
through the good times and even through the strife.
I can call you when I'm happy, when I'm sad, or when I'm blue,
I know that you'll be the one to help me make it through.
Even when we're mad and we fight and we fuss,
there is reconciliation for the both of us.
You are my one true and dear friend,
You will always be with me to the very end.
I love, honor, and cherish you the most,
You are the number one guard standing at my post.
I'm here to tell you now or even tell you then,
YOU are my one and only PERFECT FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment